Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bejtlich Teaching at Black Hat EU 2010

Black Hat was kind sufficiency to invite me backwards to teach binary sessions of my 2-day instruction this year. After Negroid Hat DC comes Negroid Hat EU 2010 Training on 12-13 Apr 2010 at Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I in Barcelona, Spain. I module be doctrine protocol Weapons School 2.0. Registration is today open. Negroid Hat set fivesome toll points and deadlines for registration.
  • Super early ends 1 Feb
  • Early ends 1 Mar
  • Regular ends 1 Apr
  • Late ends 11 Apr
  • Onsite starts at the conference
Seats are stuff -- it pays to register early!If you analyse the Sample Lab I posted earlier this year, this collection is all most developing an investigative mindset by hands-on analysis, using tools you crapper verify backwards to your work. Furthermore, you crapper verify the collection materials backwards to impact -- an 84 tender enquiry guide, a 25 tender enrollee workbook, and a 120 tender teacher's guide, nonnegative the DVD. I hit been speech with other trainers who are adopting this info after determining they are also bushed of the PowerPoint motion parade.Feedback from my 2009 sessions was great. Two examples:"Truly awing -- Richard's collection was crowded flooded of noesis and presented in an understandable manner." (Comment from student, 28 Jul 09)"In sextet years of present Negroid Hat (seven courses taken) Richard was the prizewinning instructor." (Comment from student, 28 Jul 09) If you've attended a protocol Weapons School collection before 2009, you are most welcome in the new one. Unless you attended my Negroid Hat upbringing in 2009, you module not see some repeat touchable whatsoever in TWS2. Older TWS classes awninged meshwork reciprocation and attacks at different levels of the OSI model. TWS2 is more like a forensics class, with network, log, and related evidence.I fresh described differences between my collection and SANS if that is a concern.I module also be doctrine in metropolis and Las Vegas, but I module announce those dates later.I countenance forward to seeing you. Thank you.Copyright 2003-2009 Richard Bejtlich and TaoSecurity (taosecurity.blogspot.com and www.taosecurity.com)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment