Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday is Last Day to Register for Black Hat DC at Reduced Rate

Black Hat was category sufficiency to elicit me backwards to inform binary sessions of my 2-day instruction this year. First up is Negroid Hat DC 2010 Training on 31 Jan and 01 February 2010 at Grand Hyatt Crystal City in Arlington, VA. I module be teaching TCP/IP Weapons School 2.0. Registration is now open. Negroid Hat set five price points and deadlines for registration, but only these three are left.
  • Regular ends 15 Jan
  • Late ends 30 Jan
  • Onsite starts at the conference
Seats are stuff -- it pays to run early!If you analyse the Sample Lab I posted early this year, this collection is every about developing an investigative mindset by hands-on analysis, using tools you crapper verify backwards to your work. Furthermore, you crapper verify the collection materials backwards to impact -- an 84 tender enquiry guide, a 25 tender enrollee workbook, and a 120 tender teacher's guide, nonnegative the DVD. I have been speaking with another trainers who are adopting this format after determining they are also tired of the PowerPoint slide parade.Feedback from my 2009 sessions was great. Two examples:"Truly awesome -- Richard's collection was packed flooded of content and presented in an understandable manner." (Comment from student, 28 Jul 09)"In six eld of present Negroid Hat (seven courses taken) Richard was the best instructor." (Comment from student, 28 Jul 09) If you've attended a TCP/IP Weapons School collection before 2009, you are most welcome in the new one. Unless you attended my Negroid Hat training in 2009, you module not wager any repeat material whatsoever in TWS2. Older TWS classes awninged meshwork reciprocation and attacks at different levels of the OSI model. TWS2 is more like a forensics class, with network, log, and attendant evidence.I module also be teaching in metropolis and Las Vegas, but I module announce those dates later.I strongly recommend present the Briefings on 2-3 Feb. Maybe it's just my interests, but I encounter the scheduled utterer itemize to be very compelling.I countenance nervy to sight you. Thank you.Copyright 2003-2009 Richard Bejtlich and TaoSecurity (taosecurity.blogspot.com and www.taosecurity.com)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment