Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday TaoSecurity Blog

Today, 8 Jan 2010, is the 7th birthday of TaoSecurity Blog. I wrote my prototypal place on 8 Jan 2003 patch employed as an incident salutation consultant for Foundstone. 2542 posts (averaging 363 per year) later, I am ease blogging. I don't hit some changes planned here. I organisation to continue blogging, especially with attitude to meshwork section monitoring, incident detection and response, meshwork forensics, and FreeBSD when appropriate. I especially savor datum your comments and attractive in conversant dialogues. Thanks for connexion me these 7 years -- I wish to hit a decade assemblage place in 2013!Don't block -- today is Elvis Presley's birthday. Coincidence? You decide. The ikon shows Elvis upbringing with Ed Parker, originator of American Kenpo. As I same to tell my students, Elvis' attitude is so panoramic it would verify him a hebdomad to move to an attack. Then again, he's Elvis. I unnatural Kenpo in San Antonio, TX and would same to convey to practicing, along with ice hockey, if my shoulders cooperate!Copyright 2003-2009 Richard Bejtlich and TaoSecurity (taosecurity.blogspot.com and www.taosecurity.com)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment