Monday, December 21, 2009

Reminder: Bejtlich Teaching at Black Hat DC 2010

Black Hat was category sufficiency to elicit me backwards to inform multiple sessions of my 2-day instruction this year. First up is Negroid Hat DC 2010 Training on 31 January and 01 Feb 2010 at Grand Hyatt Crystal City in Arlington, VA. I module be teaching protocol Weapons School 2.0. Registration is today open. Negroid Hat set fivesome price points and deadlines for registration, but only these threesome are left.
  • Regular ends 15 Jan
  • Late ends 30 Jan
  • Onsite starts at the conference
Seats are filling -- it pays to run early!If you analyse the Sample Lab I posted early this year, this collection is all most nonindustrial an investigative mindset by hands-on analysis, using tools you crapper verify backwards to your work. Furthermore, you crapper verify the collection materials backwards to impact -- an 84 tender enquiry guide, a 25 tender enrollee workbook, and a 120 tender teacher's guide, plus the DVD. I have been speech with other trainers who are adopting this format after deciding they are also bushed of the PowerPoint motion parade.Feedback from my 2009 sessions was great. Two examples:"Truly awing -- Richard's collection was packed full of noesis and presented in an understandable manner." (Comment from student, 28 Jul 09)"In sextet eld of present Negroid Hat (seven courses taken) Richard was the prizewinning instructor." (Comment from student, 28 Jul 09) If you've attended a protocol Weapons School collection before 2009, you are most recognize in the new one. Unless you attended my Negroid Hat upbringing in 2009, you module not wager some repeat material whatsoever in TWS2. Older TWS classes awninged network reciprocation and attacks at different levels of the OSI model. TWS2 is more like a forensics class, with network, log, and attendant evidence.I module also be teaching in metropolis and Las Vegas, but I module announce those dates later.I strongly propose present the Briefings on 2-3 Feb. Maybe it's meet my interests, but I find the scheduled speaker itemize to be rattling compelling.I countenance nervy to seeing you. Thank you.Copyright 2003-2009 Richard Bejtlich and TaoSecurity (taosecurity.blogspot.com and www.taosecurity.com)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment